Subject: Re: Droplets
From: "Scott Thompson" <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 11:13:00 -0500

On Dec 14,  2:27am, David Warner wrote:
> Subject: Droplets
>
> >
> > Would it be a case of creating a sequence of images to use as
> > displacement maps or am I missing something really obvious?
> >
>
>-- End of excerpt from David Warner

	First thing that comes to mind here is to add the Rippled procedural
texture to your puddle as a Displacement Map.  You could center the texture
wherever the droplets were hitting.

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scott Thompson                                                  [email-masked]
inturnet, inc.             811 Alpha Ste. #331             Richardson, TX  75081
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STANDARD DISCLAIMER:  The opinions in the above message are those of the author.
		      They in no way reflect the opinions of inturnet, inc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Water's wet, sky's blue, and women have secrets."             - Joe Hallembeck